Linpico is looking for an EU/EDF Financial Management Expert to support on the project Technical Assistance to support SADC Secretariat’s Finance and Contract Management. The duration is full time for a total of 110 days, with the start date expected to be mid-September 2018.
EXPERT PROFILE (Category II):
a) Preferably a Master’s Degree in the field of project management, financial management, capacity development or other related areas OR in the absence of a formal Master’s Degree in the required field: relevant work experience of at least 6 years which must be above the professional experience duration fixed in points b) below;
b) At least 6 years of professional experience in the area of EU development assistance and/or design, appraisal and strengthening of financial management systems in the public sector and/or other related fields.
- c) Have proven working experience dealing with EU development financial assistance;
- d) Have proven work experience in the area of management of the EU development financial resources;
- e) Have proven previous experience in dealing with EDF rules and procedures, as well as EU financial instruments, preferably PAGODA and/or contribution agreements;
- f) Proven experience in dealing with Regional Economic Communities within the African Context will be considered a strong advantage.
- g) Fluency in written and spoken English;
- h) excellent communication and analytical skills;
- i) Sound knowledge of regional integration policies and strategies on the African continent;
- j) proven working experience in the SADC region will be considered an advantage;
- k) Ability to communicate in French or Portuguese is an asset.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] using “FWC Botswana” as the subject.