Urgent – This job posting refers to an immediate replacement for an awarded project in Moldova.
The Team Leader will have overall responsibility for the management of the project activities and co‑ordination of the work of other experts (including non-key experts) and for proper reporting to the Contracting Authority and Project Steering Committee.
Qualifications and skills:
· University degree in the fields of Law, Political Sciences, Engineering, Economy or related fields of equivalent scope (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of four (4) years study in a university) or, in the absence of the required academic degree, 1,320 working days of professional experience in the fields of Public Administration management or related fields of equivalent scope, on top of the years of experience described under General professional experience;
· Excellent English, both written and spoken;
General professional experience
· At least ten (10) years or equivalent of 2,200 working days of professional experience in general or specific policy development as part of an European Union Member States ministry or an equivalent from any IPA beneficiary;
Specific professional experience
· At least 440 working days of experience as Team Leader gained from at least two EU-funded TA (services) projects focused on Public Administration Reform at national level;
· At least 660 working days of experience as key or non-key expert in the implementation of TA (service) projects funded under IPA/IPA II or ENPI/ENI instruments and focused on the development of mechanisms and systems for inter-ministerial coordination.
In order to apply for the position it is absolutely compulsory to have/have had at least a 10 years of certified experience as full time employee in a Ministry or Central Government Agency dealing with policy advice .
If you meet the above profile, please send us your updated CV and specify in your reply to this application where this experience has been carried out.
CVs must be sent asap to Ms Rhian Ball: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to Mr. Laury Incorvaia email@example.com