Linpico is seeking an individual to take the role of Team Leader for the implementation of the EU-Georgia Association Agreement- II project.
The main objective of this project is to strengthen Georgian public institutions capacity to comply with commitments set out in the EU-Georgia Association Agreement (AA) including Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area and other joint documents. The period of performance will be approximately 34 months commencing around the end of 2018.
The Team Leader will have overall responsibility for the management of the project activities and coordination of the work of other experts (including non-key experts) and for proper reporting to the Contracting Authority and Project Steering Committee.
See below for the required profile.
Qualifications and skills
- Professional and advanced educational qualifications with experience in the fields of Public Administration, Law, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, EU affairs, International Relations Engineering, Economy or related fields of equivalent scope;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- At least six (6) years or equivalent of 1,320 working days of professional experience in general or specific policy development as part of a European Union Member States ministry or an equivalent from any IPA beneficiary;
- At least 440 working days of experience as Team Leader gained from at least two EU-funded TA (services) projects focused on policy advice;
- Experience as key or non-key expert in the implementation of TA (service) projects funded under IPA/IPA II or ENPI/ENI and focused on the development of mechanisms and systems for inter-ministerial coordination;
- Work experience in EU pre-accession countries and EU western neighborhood countries would be an asset.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with firstname.lastname@example.org in copy using “TL Geo AA” as the subject.