LINPICO Sarl is currently seeking applications for a Budget Support Expert for the “EU State Building Contact, Complementary Support” project in the Republic of Sierra Leone.
This is a short-term Senior Expert position, with a working day allocation of 65 days.
The provisional start date of April 2017.
The objective of this assignment is to assist in the formulation of the next budget support operation, the State Building Contract 2018-2020.
The expert will assist the Key Expert 2 in the following tasks:
- Contribution to drafting the Budget Support formulation report as outlined hereafter, in particular chapter elements 4 and 5 of the report referred above;
- Contribution to drafting the Action fiche and Technical and Administrative Provisions (TAPs), including the eligibility assessment annexes and the logical framework.
The candidate is expected to have the following qualities:
- At Master’s degree in relevant subject area (public finance, macro-economics
- Fluent command of both written and spoken English
- Computer Literate
General professional experience
- Advanced qualification in Economics or other relevant to the assignment
- Minimum of 10 years of international experience
Specific professional experience
- Specific experience in budget support formulation
- Experience in African countries, particularly West Africa, is advantageous
- Excellent English language skills- both verbal and written
We are interested to hear from candidates that meet the professional profile as outlined above, and whose current working schedule would allow for their immediate deployment to Sierra Leone.
Interested candidates should email their tailored CVs, as soon as possible, to the following address, Ioannis Malisiovas, Anglophone Project Manager: [email protected], with [email protected] in copy. Please use BUDGET SUPPORT – SL, as the email’s title.