Linpico SARL (Avenue Ernest Renan, 83460, Les Arcs sur Argens) accords a high importance to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our clients include national and supranational institutions and organisations. We are implementing projects for our clients by deploying own staff or by hiring and deploying freelance experts. Many of the projects are implemented by us alone, while others are implemented together with partner organisations and companies.
This privacy statement provided by Linpico, aims at informing you of our data processing system, concerning the collection, use and sharing of the information you transmit to us by submitting your CVs for offers.
We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we adhere to.
Our personal data processing activities are governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Regulation 2016/679/EU) which makes use of the following terminology.
“Personal data” is any information that can be used to identify you, including your name, email address, IP address, or any other data that could reveal your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purposes of the GDPR we control the personal data we obtain in accordance with this policy.
- Using of your data
Within the scope of our expert recruiting process, we store your contact data (address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.), your curriculum vitae (CV) and any documentary evidence you may have supplied together with your CV (personal documents).
We process these personal data exclusively for the purpose of identification and selection of personnel for projects we are implementing or tendering at present or in the future.
The storage space for your CV and personal documents (such as diploma, work certificates, etc.) is our central database of experts.
We may also use your contact data to get in touch with you occasionally, for example to ask you for providing updates to your CV and personal documents. Please note that we do not use the personal data submitted with your CV for advertising purposes or the sending of newsletters etc. and do not transmit it to third parties other than those mentioned above.
- How long we keep your personal data
We keep your data as long as necessary so that we can use it to your best advantage.
- Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR this process is legal in case the user has given his consent to the processing; in case we have to fulfil a contractual obligation to you; this treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Your rights in terms of data protection
As data subject you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
– Right to confirmation: you can ask us to confirm whether we are processing personal data concerning you.
– Right to be informed: this is information on the personal data we are processing and the purpose for which we are processing it.
– Right of access: you have the right to be provided with copies of your personal data that we are processing.
– Right to rectification: if you think the personal data that we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete you can request us to correct this.
– Right to erasure: if you want us to delete the personal data we are holding for you then you can request us to do so.
– Right to restrict processing: if you oppose the way how we are processing your personal data then you have the right to inform us accordingly and we will restrict the processing on the basis of your right.
– Right to data portability: if you want us to forward your personal data to a different organisation or person then you have the right to inform us and we will transfer your personal data respectively (without adversely affecting the rights of others).
– Right to withdraw your consent: you can withdraw your previously given consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by contacting us using the contact form provided.
If you want to exercise one or more of these rights, please contact one of our staff. You can request your rights free of charge unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, in these circumstances we may refuse to comply with your request.
In addition to the above rights, as a data subject you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority within the European Union. Please note that you can use whichever local data protection authority within the European Union that is most convenient for you.
- Transfer of personal data
Our expert database is accessible to authorized personnel.
In the course of our expert recruiting process we may transmit your CV and related personal documents (such as diploma, work certificates, etc.) also to other entities or bodies, for example to cooperating consulting companies or national or supranational authorities (ministries, EU authorities). Yet, before we would specifically propose you as expert for a project or tender, we will contact you again.
In cases where we are conducting or applying for a project located outside the EU or where we are cooperating with partners located outside the EU, we may transmit your CV and related personal documents also to entities and bodies outside the EU.
These transmissions are not taking place on a regular, but on an occasional basis, only if there is a particular project for which we would like to hire you, or a particular tender for which we would like to nominate you, or a particular business strategy we are pursuing with cooperating consulting companies.
- Automated decision making and profiling
As a responsible company, we neither use automated decision making nor profiling.