For an upcoming project Linpico is seeking Patent Examination Experts in Mechanics or Chemistry or Electronics with the following profile:
Qualifications and skills
- A University Degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Excellent skills regarding the organisation, animation of training session on patent examination
- Demonstrated ability to make oral and public presentations of technical issues in a simplified manner
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English
General Professional Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in patent examination in the field of Engineering and/or Mechanics and/or Chemistry
- Working experience in donor funded projects is an asset
- Working experience in developing countries in general and in the Caribbean region in particular is an asset
- At least 5 years of experience in training and capacity building in the field of patent examination in Engineering and/or Mechanics and/or Chemistry
- At least 5 years of collaboration with a National Patent Office and/or the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organisation) and/or the EPO (European Patent Office).
If interested please send your CV to Katja Lamers: [email protected] copying [email protected]