ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN EUROPEAN UNION CANDIDATES ONLY
JOB TYPE: Full-time, fixed-term contract (CDD) 12-18 months, with possibility of a permanent contract at the end of it.
LOCATION: Linpico Head Office (Les Arcs sur Argens, Var, France) and/or Remotely
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Framework Contracts Manager : [email protected] for contacts (copy [email protected])
PRESENTATION OF LINPICO AND THE DEPARTMENT:
Linpico is an international development consultancy. We implement projects funded by International Donors (such as the European Union, or the World Bank) that aim to support developing countries’ governments in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of their public policies.
Linpico’s projects cover five main sectors: Public Finance Management, including Budget Support; Education; Governance and Aid Management; Trade and Private Sector Development and Information Technology. Our projects are in all regions of the world, in over 80 countries. They are both long- and short-term, ranging from several years to a few months in length.
Our head office is located in the South of France; we also have an office in Burkina Faso. Linpico employs 17 permanent staff in the following departments: General Management; Project Management and Framework Contracts; Administrative and Technical Support; Finance and Contracts Administration.
This job description refers to a position within the Framework Contracts Department.
The Department deals with short-term projects of a value up to 1 million EUR, which are tendered under the umbrella of a wider 4-year long EU Framework Contract. Linpico is leading a Consortium for Lot 5 relating to Budget Support; and is the member of a Consortium for Lot 1 relating to Natural Resource Management.
- Search for experts based on each project’s requirement, contact the best candidates;
- Coordinate the search and keep track of all experts contacted, follow-up on best candidates;
- Evaluate profiles of experts, discuss proposed selection with the Framework Director, and close deals with the selected candidates;
- Preparation of financial and technical proposals (including tailoring CVs, drafting methodologies and budgets, doing background research);
- Take on the responsibility of managing ongoing projects – getting updates from experts in the field; preparing contract documents; quality control of deliverables and reports; coordination of experts’ work; monitoring the budget, etc.;
- Track statistics and data about proposals and projects to support internal and EU reporting;
- Other tasks as directed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree (Master’s degree is an advantage)
- Experience in a similar position, with specific knowledge of EU-funded contracts;
- Experience searching for and contracting experts within a short timeframe;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English – Fluency in French or Spanish required; both would be an advantage.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines;
- Able to prioritise tasks and remain calm to deliver under pressure;
- Proactive and eager to learn and gain autonomy.